There are two ways to create a template in EagleOwl:
Directly create a template:
- Click on TEMPLATES > ADD TEMPLATE
- Select INDENT (SKU) or INDENT (RECIPE)
- Enter the name for the template.
- The Indent Date will pick up as the current date by default. Add a required date. Note that dates are not important while creating the template as they will be overwritten when you create the actual indent.
- Select the outlet you will be requesting the SKU or recipes to.
- Enter any remarks in the 'Notes, terms and conditions if required.
- Enter the required indent items, quantity, and unit.
- Click on ADD ITEM to add more items.
- Click on SAVE
- Now, you can create a new indent from this template by clicking on the icon highlighted in the image below:
- You can also lock this template and clone it to other outlets by clicking on the icons highlighted in the image below:
Create a template from the past indents:
- Click on TRANSFERS > RAISED INDENTS
- Locate the indent that you want to save as a template.
- Click on the icon as displayed in the image below:
- This will take you to the Add Template page and you can follow the steps mentioned above to save it as a template.
- Note that the number of free templates is restricted to 5 per outlet.