Once you have raised an indent by using the steps given in this link, follow the below-mentioned steps for receiving indents and transferring the SKUs and recipes in EagleOwl:
- Make sure you are in the outlet to which you raised the indent (usually store/central kitchen).
- Click on TRANSFER > RECEIVED INDENTS.
- Locate the indent you want to approve and show the transfer for.
- Click on the highlighted icon below:
- It will take you to the 'Add Stock Transfer' page as shown in the image below:
- The 'transfer date' will be the current date by default and the 'to outlet' will be the outlet that raised the indent.
- Check if the indent SKU and recipe quantities are correct and change them if required.
- Click on SAVE.
*The LFR% and QFR% will change based on the percentage of indented items transferred.
*Line fill rate is the percentage of order lines completely filled out of the total number of order lines. An order line is any individual line item on an order bill. As an example, you could have 6 orders out of a total of 12 order lines. Once multiplied by 100, this gives you a line fill rate of 50%.
*Quantity Fill Rate is defined as the fraction of demand that is satisfied from physical inventory (available stock on shelf) on time. As an example, you could have requested for 5 items and the store issued 10 instead, then the quantity fill rate will be 200%.