How to raise Indents in EagleOwl?
Created by: Help EagleOwl
Modified on: Thu, 26 Aug, 2021 at 7:27 PM
Please follow the given steps to raise an indent in EagleOwl:
- Click on TRANSFER > RAISED INDENTS > + RAISE SKU INDENT / + RAISE RECIPE INDENT
- Enter the indent date and required date (date on which you need the items).
- Select the outlet from which you want to request the items (usually the store or central kitchen).
- Enter remarks in the 'Notes, terms and conditions' field if required.
- Enter the indent items (SKU/recipe based on indent type) and quantity. The unit will get generated automatically based on the default unit/recipe quantity.
- The 'In House' and 'To Outlet' fields will show the in-house outlet and outlet transferring to quantities of the SKU/recipe.
- Click on ADD ITEM to add more items.
- You can sort the items alphabetically by clicking on SORT ITEMS BY NAME.
- Click on SAVE
- A pop up will show up denoting total items and ignored items. Click on SAVE.
- Click on SHOW INDENT LIST to look at itemized indent list.
- Click on the icon highlighted below to save the indent as a template using the steps given in the link.
Please refer to the link for video instructions.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.