How to Transfer Recipes in EagleOwl?
Created by: Help EagleOwl
Modified on: Thu, 26 Aug, 2021 at 7:03 PM
There are two ways to transfer recipes in EagleOwl:
From the Transfer function in EagleOwl:
- Make sure you are in the outlet from which you want to make the transfer.
- Click on TRANSFER > RECIPE > ADD RECIPE STOCK TRANSFER
- Select the outlet you want to transfer the recipes to.
- Enter the transfer date and select the cost center if applicable.
- Enter the recipe and quantity in the 'Items' field (make sure that the recipe exists in the outlet and production for the recipe has been shown in the outlet at least once). The unit will appear based on the recipe quantity specified.
- The 'In House' and 'To Outlet' fields will show the in-house outlet and outlet transferring to quantities of the recipe.
- Click on ADD ITEM to add more items.
- You can sort the items alphabetically by clicking on SORT ITEMS BY NAME.
- Click on SAVE
From the Production function in EagleOwl:
- Click on INVENTORY > PRODUCTION > + TRANSFER RECIPE
- It will take you to the recipe transfer page. Follow the steps given above to transfer a recipe.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.