There are two ways to transfer SKUs in EagleOwl:
From the Transfer function in EagleOwl:
- Click on TRANSFER > SKU > ADD SKU TRANSFER
- Select the outlet you want to transfer the SKU to.
- Enter the transfer date and select the cost center if applicable.
- Enter the SKU and quantity in the 'Items' field (make sure that purchase/transfer for the SKU has been shown in the outlet in the past). The unit and amount will appear based on past purchases.
- The 'In House' and 'To Outlet' fields will show the in-house outlet and outlet transferring to quantities of the SKU.
- Click on ADD ITEM to add more items.
- You can sort the items alphabetically by clicking on SORT ITEMS BY NAME.
- Click on SAVE
From the Procurement function in EagleOwl:
- Click on PROCUREMENT > BILLS
- Select the bills containing the SKUs you want to transfer (This method is used when you want to transfer the entire quantity of SKUs mentioned in the bills. It is ideal for transferring fresh vegetables, fruits, dairy, eggs, etc which are usually issued in whole quantities from the store to the outlet.)
- Click on STOCKTRANSFER
- Enter the transfer date, select the receiving outlet, and click on TRANSFER.
- Click on TRANSFER > SKU to view the transfer made.
Please refer to the link for video instructions.