There are two ways to add menu items in EagleOwl:
Directly add a menu item in EagleOwl:
- Click on SALES > MENU ITEMS > ADD MENU ITEM
- Enter the name of the menu item.
- Select the outlets you want to make it available in.
- Select the recipe you want to link the menu item with. The recipe must already have been created/made available in the outlet. (This step is optional, you can choose to link the menu item with a recipe later).
- Enter the quantity and unit in which you want to link the recipe to the menu item.
- Click on UPDATE.
Create menu items by importing sales in EagleOwl:
Menu items get created automatically while importing sales into EagleOwl. Please refer to the link to understand how to import sales.