There are two ways to add production in EagleOwl:
Directly add production-
- Click on INVENTORY > PRODUCTION > + ADD PRODUCTION
- Enter the production date.
- Enter the recipe name in the 'Production Items' field.
- Enter the quantity and measuring unit.
- Click on ADD ITEM to add more recipes.
- Click on SAVE
Add production from estimator:
- Click on PROCUREMENT > ESTIMATOR
- Enter the sale SKU which has the recipe linked that you want to produce.
- Enter the quantity and unit.
- Click on ADD ANOTHER SALE ITEM to add more items.
- Click on SAVE AS PRODUCTION.
- This will take you to the 'Add Production' page where you can fill in all the details as shown above and save.
*You can show production of a recipe in an outlet only if the recipe is available in that outlet.