Please follow the given steps to create or disable a user in EagleOwl:
- Click on SETTINGS > MANAGE USERS > + ADD NEW USER
- Enter the following details -
- First Name - mandatory
- Last Name - optional
- Phone - optional
- Email - mandatory
- Username - mandatory
- Password - set a password
- Outlets - select the outlets for which access has to be given
- Groups - Each group has a set of permissions. For example, if you don't want the purchase person to have access to sales, menu items or recipes etc, then select only Inventory, Procurement, Indent and Stocktaking.
- Org admin - If you enable org admin to a user then they would have all permissions and can create and disable users themselves.
- Click on SAVE.
*You can disable a user by clicking on this icon next to the user as shown in the image below. You can re-enable the user using the same icon.
Please refer to the link for video instructions.