- Allow user to add new SKU/unit - Enabling this option will show all the SKU which are not purchased in that outlet but purchased in a different outlet of the same organization.
- Allow user to add new SKU/unit in purchase module only - Enabling this option will show only SKUs purchased in that outlet.
- List suggestions without filtered by outlet - Enabling this option will show all the organization suggestions for SKUs and recipes in the dropdowns instead of just the SKUs and recipes available in that outlet.
- Enable Contract Pricing - Enabling this option will allow you to create Contracts for your suppliers.
- Strict enforcement of contract pricing - Enabling this option will strictly enforce the procurement price for the contracted SKUs, which means that you will not be able to add any other procurement price for the SKU except for the contracted rate.
- Receive par stock notification - By enabling this you will receive an email notification every morning at 6 am for the SKUs/recipes whose stock has gone below the par level set by you.
What is Validation Configuration in EagleOwl? Print
Created by: Help EagleOwl
Modified on: Wed, 15 Sep, 2021 at 9:33 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.