There are three ways of adding stocktaking in EagleOwl:
Add Stocktaking Directly-
- Click on INVENTORY > STOCKTAKING > + ADD STOCKTAKING
- Enter the stocktaking date and type.
- In the 'Stocktaking Items' field, add the stocktaking item i.e., SKU or recipe.
- Add the quantity and unit.
- Click on ADD ITEM to add more items.
- Click on SAVE
Importing the Stocktaking Sheet-
- Click on INVENTORY > STOCKTAKING > IMPORT
- Click on IMPORT STOCKTAKING DATA
- The stocktaking sheet should be in the following format:
*Make sure the items in the SKU sheet exist in the outlet where you are adding the stocktaking, else the mismatched items will show as an error and will not get added.
*You can use the same sheet to import SKU or recipe stocktaking. Make sure the type is mentioned either as SKU or recipe.
*The unit that you have mentioned in the sheet should be the default unit of the SKU or recipe. If you are using a different unit, make sure the conversion for it has been shown in Settings.
*The Cost Centre and Department columns are optional and should be added only when you have created classification in Settings and assigned stocktaking to them.
Clone an existing Opening/Closing Stock to create a new Stocktaking:
- Click on INVENTORY > STOCKTAKING
- Go to the stocktaking that you want to clone.
- Click on the highlighted icon in the below image:
- It will open up an identical stocktaking sheet which can be used to add a new stocktaking.
- Click on SORT ITEMS BY NAME to sort the list in alphabetical order.
- Click on RESET QUANTITIES TO ZERO to remove the cloned quantities and reset them to zero.
Export master SKU list and amend the format for Stocktaking-
- Click on INVENTORY > SKU >EXPORT
- The SKU sheet will get downloaded in the format shown in the image below.
- Delete the Purchased, Recipe, Cost, Yield, Par level, and Tags column.
- Add the columns as shown in the image below.
- Save the file and import as shown in the above steps.