Please follow the given steps to add a unit conversion in EagleOwl:
- Click on SETTINGS > CONVERSIONS
- Fill in the following details -
- From Unit - Enter the default unit of the SKU
- To Unit - Enter the unit to which you want the default unit to be converted
- SKU - Select the SKU
- Factor - For example, 1 bottle of Bacardi purchased is 750ml. Then the factor is 750.
- Click on CREATE.
- Click on CONVERSIONS LIST to see the conversions that you have shown for the SKUs.
- You can edit or delete the created conversion by clicking on the edit icon next to each item as shown in the image below.
- Click on GLOBAL METRIC CONVERSIONS to view a list of conversions that are recognized universally.
Please refer to the link for video instructions.