How to check Live Inventory levels for Raw Goods and Finished Goods in EagleOwl?
Created by: Help EagleOwl
Modified on: Thu, 19 Aug, 2021 at 10:34 AM
- Click on INSIGHTS > LIVE INVENTORY
- By default, the system will show the live inventory levels for raw goods.
- The page will show the following information -
- Name - Name of the SKU
- Quantity - The live inventory level of the SKU.
- Units – Default unit for the SKU
- Unit Price – Unit price for the SKU
- Cost – Total cost of an SKU quantity available as per the live inventory level.
- Last Stocktaking – The last date on which a stocktaking was done for the SKU.
- Similarly, the above information will be shown for Finished Goods when you click on the tab for FINISHED GOODS.
- On top of this page, the Total Raw Goods Value and Total Finished Goods Value will be available for the outlet.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.