There are two ways to add yield in EagleOwl:
From the Inventory function:
- Click on INVENTORY > SKU
- Double Click the yield for the SKU in the yield column which is 100% by default.
- Enter the desired yield % and click Enter.
From the Settings function:
- Click on SETTINGS > SKU YIELD > + ADD YIELD
- Enter the date and select the SKU.
- Enter the weight of the item as purchased and the edible portion weight.
- Select the edible portion unit.
- Add the yield percentage.
- Click on ADD
*You need to enter only either the purchased and edible weight or the SKU yield %. Entering both is not required.