There are three ways to add sales in EagleOwl:
Directly add sales in EagleOwl:
- Click on SALES > BILLS > + ADD SALES
- Enter the 'Date' of the sale and enter the 'Billing Name'.
- Enter the 'Quantity', and the 'Unit Price' or 'Total Price' or both.
- Click on UPDATE
If you use some other POS software, download the itemised sale report from that system and convert it to below format for import
Import sales into EagleOwl:
- Click on SALES > BILLS > IMPORT
- Click on IMPORT SALES DATA
|Date||Item Name||Time||Quantity||Unit Price||Total Price|
It is not mandatory to add both unit rate and total price columns. You can choose to add either of them. Time column is optional.
Adding a sale for a new item creates a Menu Item automatically in the same outlet which can be viewed by clicking on SALES > MENU ITEMS
Make sure the menu item names are spelt right before importing and that they are cleaned up in your POS
If your POS provider exposes an API, we can pull the data. This will avoid you doing any of the manual work above.
Please refer to this link for video instructions.