There are three ways to classify recipes in EagleOwl.
Classify while creating Recipes-
- Click on RECIPE.
- You can use this method while creating a new recipe or editing an existing recipe. So either click on + ADD RECIPE or click on the edit button of an existing recipe.
- In the 'Classifications' file, select the category that you want to tag the recipe to.
- Scroll down and click on SAVE.
Classify the Recipes Individually-
- Click on RECIPE > CLASSIFY.
- Click on a recipe in the 'Item' box to highlight it in blue and then click on the tag you want to assign to it from the box on the right.
- To classify multiple recipes using this method, you can select multiple items by pressing the Shift key. Check either 'Replace all tags' or 'Add new tags' based on the requirement and then click on APPLY.
*Make sure that none of the recipes are double-tagged. To check if any recipes are double-tagged, check the 'Show double tagged' box.
Classify multiple Recipes at once-
- Click on RECIPE
- Select the recipes that you want to classify.
- On the top right of the page, click on UPDATE CATEGORY.
- Select the category you want to tag the recipes to.
- Check 'Replace existing category' if required.
- Click on UPDATE.