Please follow the given steps to add contracts in EagleOwl:
- Click on PROCUREMENT > CONTRACT
- If you are adding a contract for the first time, the following message will appear.
- Click on HERE.
- Check ENABLE CONTRACT PRICING.
- Check STRICT ENFORCEMENT OF CONTRACT PRICING if you wish to strictly enforce the SKU prices while making purchases under the contract. Leave it unchecked if you may want to change the purchase price.
- Click on UPDATE.
You will not have to follow the above steps if you have added contracts in the past.
- Click on +ADD CONTRACT.
- Enter the supplier name. It can be an existing supplier or a new supplier.
- Enter the start date and end date of the contract.
- Check or uncheck the OUTLET SPECIFIC field. Checking it will make the contract specific to the outlet you are adding it in. Unchecking will make the contract applicable to all the outlets.
- Add the SKU name, unit, and the contracted price.
- Click on the calculator icon next to the Total Price field to add taxes.
- Click on SAVE.
- To delete the Contract, click on the icon highlighted below.
- To lock the Contract, click on the icon highlighted below.
- Once locked, the contract can be unlocked only by the user who has locked it.
You can view the list of contracted items by clicking on PROCUREMENT > CONTRACT > SHOW LIST BROKEN BY CONTRACT ITEMS.