There are two ways to add Wastage in EagleOwl:
Directly add SKUs and Recipes-
- Click on INVENTORY > WASTAGE > +ADD NEW WASTAGE
- Enter the date on which the wastage has occurred
- Enter the item/items (SKU or Recipe)
- Enter the quantity
- Enter the unit of wastage e.g., kg, g, ml, portion, etc.
- Enter the wastage reason e.g., Spoiled, Spillage, Expired, etc.
- Click on ADD ITEM to add more SKUs or Recipes
- Click on SAVE
- Click on INVENTORY > WASTAGE > IMPORT
- Click on IMPORT WASTAGE DATA
- Select the file you want to upload from your computer. The file should be in the following format:
- Tag the columns as per Date, Item, Type, Quantity, Unit, and Reason.
- Click on VALIDATE
- Select the Date format and click on VALIDATE again.
- Click SUBMIT DATA
- Click on GO TO WASTAGE LIST to see the added wastage.
Please refer to this link for the video instructions.